We can juggle football with art, visits to cathedrals and the homes of the Beatles, explore the architecture of not only the Liverpool waterfront but also cross the River Mersey to visit the garden village of Port Sunlight and the Lady Lever Art Gallery. We can include a visit to the Roman city of Chester to explore its links with King Charles I and the English Civil War, visit its medieval cathedral and shop in its rambling Rows. Further afield we can organise tours to the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and North Wales.
Here are just some examples:
- American connections with Liverpool, take a walking tour and /or a car/coach tour of the famous sites of American interest
- An architectural tour around Liverpool
- Bird watching at SSSI sites at Burton wetlands and Thurstaston common
- Football, if your love is football we can arrange trips to both Liverpool F C and Everton F C
- Maritime history of Liverpool and the Wirral. How Liverpool became the second city of the Empire.
- Take in a real ale tour of the city .In this tour we will not only talk about the history of Liverpool but we will sample some of the great atmosphere and drinks of Liverpool’s pubs
- Shop till you drop at the UK's biggest outlet centre and then shop more at Liverpool One
- If you love Lighthouses we can arrange for a trip to two different Lighthouses and tell you tales of pirates and ship wreckers
- Visit Daresbury and take in Science and the Cheshire cat. See the home of Lewis Carroll and have fun with the family at the brilliant Catalyst integrative science centre
Whatever your interests we can make bespoke tours for you